Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum
Skin Script Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum is an anti-aging serum that gives the skin a boost in brightening, cellular repair, hydrating and soothing for soft, glowing skin. Three of the most effective formulations of Vitamin C are in this serum as well as one of our favorite peptides, SNAP 8, making it one of our top daytime serums for all skin types.
- Reduces wrinkle depth
- Brightens and tones the tissue
- Repairs collagen
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Stimulates collagen production
- Acne Safe
All skin types need this type of protection and anti-aging care
How To Use:
After cleansing and toning apply to face, neck and chest. Follow with moisturizer.
Skin Care Tip:
Use this serum, with Skin Script Glycolic and Retinol Pads 2-3 times per week to really boost radiance.
- 10% L-ascorbic Acid– Water soluble Vitamin C, protects cells from oxidative damage, assists in collagen formation, strengthens capillaries and cell walls, antioxidant, encourages protein production by supporting processes that support healthy collagen and elastine fibers
- 3% Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate- Water soluble derivative of vitamin C, antioxidant, stimulates collagen production, melanin inhibiting properties.
- 2% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate- Stable, oil soluble from of vitamin C, amtioxidant, UV protection, skin lightening MMP Inhibition, DNA protection collagen synthesis and protection.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract– Inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria, Provides bacteriostatic benefit (keeps healthy bacteria present), antioxidant, repairing properties that limit damaged tissues
- Snap-8™ (Acetyl Octapeptide-3)— a peptide that alleviates wrinkles caused in expression zones such as the forehead and eye zone. It reduces wrinkle depth, smoothes, and promotes an even tissue.
- Tocopheryl Acetate— a natural form of stable Vitamin E and is a potent oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10)— known as the most efficient manner to protect the skin from lipid peroxidation. It reduces wrinkle depth, assists in copper utilization to repair wounds such as wrinkles, and provides heightened ROS protection.,
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ascorbic Acid (L), Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Glycerin, Alcohol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Allantoin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Tocopherol (D-alpha), Squalane, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocotrienols, Gluconolactone, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Alcohol Denat., Phenethyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate