As a license Esthetician with over 20 years experience, you can be confident you'll receive professional skincare assistants.
In-house skin care products purchases are not necessary to receive the consultations services offered.
Learn how to DIY facial at home, schedule private skin care workshop.
Basic Skin Care Consulting Session
1. Skin Care Product and Skin Care History Assessment
- Current skin product evaluation
- Questions & Answer Discussion
2. Hands-On Skin Evaluation
- Pores examined
- Skin’s moisture level checked
- Skin sensitivity and sun damage evaluated
3. One Follow-up Email With Suggestions
- List of several skin care products with the correct ingredients for skin type and current skin condition
- Appropriate home care routine to achieve skin care goals discussed during consultation.
1 hour session $50
75 minutes $60.
In-House Product Purchases or facial treatment voids consultation fee
Other Personal Esthetic Workshops
- Research & Suggest 3 outside professional skin care products for skin type and current condition
- Skin care product instructional workshops
- How to use skin care products with active ingredients (professional products) to DIY home facial
- Instructions on proper usage of personal beauty tools with skin care products.
- How design a healthy skin care program for your skin type & condition
- How to make seasonal changes to your home care regime.
- How to do a glycolic peel at home correctly
- Girls-Night-Out Workshop
Schedule your appointment today 803 747-2255
How do a Pumpkin Spice Facial at home
Pumpkin Spice Facial Recipe
- Cleanse with Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Cleanser
- Exfoliate with Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Parfait Enzyme
- Soothe with Milk and Grape Seed Parfait Mask
- Add a Drop of Essence Hydration Drops
- Seal with a (skin care consultant suggest) moisturizer
Still Unsure if you should work with a Skin Care Consultant, read the blog below for more information.